Ramkey's Construction Division is comprised of highly skilled technicians experiened in aerial and burial plant, directional drilling, utility vac, excavation and trenching. We own and operate all of our own excavating equipment which includes several sizes of directional drills, excavators and plows.
Ramkey specialises in Directional Drilling for the Telecommunications Industy. Directional Drilling is a process of installing underground services without trenching and is an efficient and professional method that is proven to be faster, more cost effective and is less disruptive to the surface. Directional boring is a welcomed technology and is often used for utilities such as hydro, water, gas, fibre and cable.
- Faster and neater, usually requiring less than half the time needed by conventional trenching method.
- Clean trenchless solution for underground installations without disturbing the above surface
- Savings in reinstatement costs and eliminating the effort to blend with surroundings.
- Less delays due to unfavorable weather conditions - no more pumping rain water out of trenches and pits!
- Ideal for sites sensitive to surface disruptions like golf courses, airport runways, busy traffic intersections.